I know it’s hard to see, but that’s okay. I’ll explain it.
The blue are the classes I’m interested in attending at my gym in North Carolina.
The pink are the classes that my bff/long distance workout partner is interested in attending in New Jersey. [Her name is Caresse. You might as well know this. I’ll do a proper introduction shortly.]
I’ve been struggling. If you read the few posts I’ve written, you know this. If you’re new: Hi. My name is Dani. I’m 23. And I’ve been struggling with patience & my scale.
I decided I can no longer be down about this for two reasons.
- It took me approximately a year [ish] to put these 5-10 pounds on. Going the way I’m going, it will take me less than a year to get myself into good shape.
- I don’t have a lot of overall ‘body fat.’ I do not have a percentage. This is just by knowing what my body looks like. The more fat you have on your body, the quicker your scale will move if you change your lifestyle to sedentary to active. For me, it’s as though I’m already starting at a plateau. And what do you do when you’re plateau-ed? I’m glad you asked.
Here’s what you do:
You kick your butt into shape. You make your body have no choice but to change and bend to your every whim. You find new workouts, faster speeds, higher resistances; you push yourself.
My work schedule means I’ll either be working the mornings, or in the afternoons. Somedays this leaves me with options. Other days this forces me to be creative.
- Morning-> Zumba 8:30-9:30 followed by Hardcore Abs @ 9:30
- Afternoons-> Spin or Zumba @5:30-6:30 followed by Yoga @ 6:30-7:30
- Mornings-> Fit Pump 8:30-9:30 followed by Spin @9:30
- Afternoon-> Get Creative! HIIT on elliptical/treadmill, weight training, circuit training, abs
- Morning-> Creative with HIIT & weights, P90x
- Afternoon-> Zumba! 6:15-7:15
- Morning: Spin 8:30-9:30 followed by Pilates 9:30-10:30
- Afternoon: Yoga 6:30-7:30
- Morning: 30 Minute 6 Pack Abs 9:30
- Afternoon: Zumba After Dark 6:15-7:15
- Morning: Spin 9:00-10:00 followed by Hardcore Abs
- Recovery day. Enjoy myself. Treat myself. Walk the dogs. Play badminton with Topher. Take the dogs to the park. Work in the garden/on the house. Clean.